Opinions of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development on Promoting the Transformation, Upgrade and Innovation of the Engineering Supervision Industry
Departments of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of various provinces and autonomous regions, Municipal Construction Commission of the municipality directly under the Central Government, Construction Bureau of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps, and Military Facilities Construction Bureau of Logistics and Support Department of the Central Military Commission:
The establishment and implementation of the construction project supervision system has promoted the socialization and professionalization of the implementation mode of the construction construction, provided an important guarantee for the quality and safety of the construction, and is an important reform measure and reform result in the field of construction construction in China. In order to implement the spirit of the Central City Work Conference and the “Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Promoting the Sustainable and Healthy Development of the Construction Industry” (Guobanfa  No. 19), improve the engineering supervision system, better play the role of supervision, and promote the transformation of the engineering supervision industry Upgrade, innovation and development, here are the following opinions:
I. Main goals
The level of engineering supervision service diversification has been significantly improved, the service model has been effectively innovated, and a market supervision system based on marketization, internationalization as the direction, and informationization as the support has gradually formed. The organizational structure of the industry is becoming more optimized, and the main body is an enterprise mainly engaged in construction site supervision services, and a comprehensive enterprise providing full-process engineering consulting services is the backbone. Various types of engineering supervision enterprises have a reasonable division of labor, orderly competition, and coordinated development. layout. The core competitiveness of the supervision industry has been significantly enhanced, and a large number of large-scale engineering construction consulting service companies with intelligence-intensive, technology-complex, and intensive management have been cultivated.
Second, the main task
(1) Promote supervision enterprises to perform their duties according to law. The engineering supervision enterprise shall perform the supervision tasks objectively and fairly according to the entrustment of the construction unit, and supervise the contracting unit in accordance with laws, administrative regulations and related technical standards, design documents and construction contracting contracts. The construction unit shall strictly comply with the requirements of relevant laws and regulations, select qualified supervision enterprises, pay supervision fees in full and on time in accordance with the contract agreement, authorize and support the supervision enterprises to carry out supervision work, and give full play to the role of supervision. The construction unit shall actively cooperate with the work of the supervision enterprise and obey the supervision and management of the supervision enterprise.
(2) Guide the diversification of service entities in supervision enterprises. While encouraging and supporting supervision enterprises to provide entrusted services to construction units, they should further expand the scope of service entities and actively provide professional services to all parties in the market. Adapt to the government's work requirements for strengthening engineering quality and safety management, accept the commission of the government quality and safety supervision agency in accordance with the government's purchase of social services, and conduct engineering quality and safety inspections on key links and key parts of the project. Adapt to the requirements of the implementation of the engineering quality insurance system, accept the commission of insurance institutions, and carry out risk analysis and evaluation, quality and safety inspection during construction.
(3) Innovative engineering supervision service model. Supervising enterprises are encouraged to expand their service areas to “upstream and downstream” based on the supervision of the construction stage, and provide diversified “menu-style” consulting services such as project consulting, bidding agency, cost consulting, project management, and on-site supervision. For those companies that have selected the corresponding engineering supervision qualifications to carry out the whole-process engineering consulting service, the supervision may not be entrusted separately. To meet the reform requirements of giving play to the leading role of architects, combined with conditional construction projects, a new management mode is piloted by the architect team to guide and supervise the construction quality. The pilot commissioned the project supervision to implement on-site quality and technical supervision. Supervising enterprises are encouraged to actively explore the contents and models of consulting services under new financing methods such as government and social capital cooperation (PPP).
(4) Improve the core competitiveness of supervision enterprises. Guide the supervision enterprises to increase their investment in science and technology, adopt advanced detection tools and informatization methods, innovate engineering supervision technology, management, organization and processes, and improve the capacity and level of engineering supervision services. Encourage large-scale supervision enterprises to adopt cross-industry and cross-region joint operations, mergers and acquisitions, and reorganization to develop full-process engineering consulting, and cultivate a group of international-level full-process engineering consulting enterprises. Support small and medium-sized supervision enterprises and supervision firms to further improve the technical level and service level, and provide the market with special and specialized supervision services. Promote the application of building information model (BIM) in engineering supervision services, and continuously improve the informationization level of engineering supervision. Encourage engineering supervision enterprises to seize the national strategic opportunities of the “Belt and Road” initiative to actively participate in international market competition and enhance their international competitiveness.
(5) Optimizing the market environment for engineering supervision. Accelerate the reform of the administrative examination and approval system centered on simplifying the establishment of corporate qualification categories and levels, and strengthening individual practice qualifications, promote the appropriate separation of corporate qualification standards and the number of registered practitioners, improve the signature system of registered supervision engineers, and strengthen the professional supervision responsibilities Implement and promote the establishment of a personal liability insurance system for supervision engineers. Accelerate the construction of the integrity mechanism of the supervision industry, improve the collection and application of database information of enterprises, personnel, projects and integrity behaviors, establish a blacklist system, and disclose corporate and personal credit records in accordance with laws and regulations.
(6) Strengthen supervision of project supervision. If the engineering supervision enterprise finds that the hidden danger of the safety accident is serious and the construction unit refuses to rectify or stop construction, it shall promptly report to the competent government department. Carry out pilot projects for supervision enterprises to report quality supervision to the government, and establish and improve a supervision reporting system. Establish a system of electronic review and dynamic verification of enterprise qualifications and personnel qualifications, increase supervision and inspection of on-site performance of key monitoring enterprises, and timely clear out enterprises and employees who have violated laws and regulations. For those who violate relevant regulations and cause quality and safety accidents, the supervisory enterprises responsible for the suspension of business and rectification, lowering of qualification levels, and revocation of qualification certificates shall be given legal punishment, and the registered supervision engineers responsible shall be suspended, their qualification certificates suspended, Penalties such as non-registration within a period or lifetime.
(7) Give full play to the role of industry associations. The supervision industry association should strengthen its own construction, improve the industry's self-discipline mechanism, improve the ability to serve supervision enterprises and employees, and effectively safeguard the lawful rights and interests of supervision enterprises and personnel. Encourage the supervision industry associations at all levels to conduct in-depth investigations and studies on supervision service costs, service quality, market supply and demand, etc., to collect and release information on the prices of engineering supervision services, and promote fair competition. The supervision industry association should promptly reflect the corporate demands to the competent government department, feedback the implementation of the policy, and make suggestions for the relevant government departments to formulate regulations and policies, industry development plans and standards.
Organization and implementation
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. The competent departments of housing and urban-rural construction at all levels must fully understand the importance of the reform and development of the engineering supervision industry, formulate local reform implementation plans, refine policies and measures, and advance the reform of the engineering supervision industry in accordance with the overall deployment of the reform.
(2) Actively carry out pilot projects. Adhering to the pilot-first and model-guided approach, all localities should actively carry out pilot work such as fostering the entire process of engineering consulting services and promoting the diversification of the main body of supervision services based on surveys and research, and in combination with the actual conditions in the region. It is necessary to track the progress of the pilot in a timely manner, study and solve the problems found in the pilot, summarize experiences, improve the system, and promote it in due course.
(3) Create an atmosphere of public opinion. Comprehensively and accurately evaluate the engineering supervision system, vigorously publicize the significance of the reform and development of the engineering supervision industry, carry out typical publicity and promotion of the industry, at the same time strengthen public opinion supervision, increase exposure to illegal and illegal activities, and form a public opinion that is beneficial to the reform and development of the engineering supervision industry surroundings.
Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People's Republic of China July 7, 2017